ISSN: 0021-8979E-ISSN: 1089-7550
Journal of Applied Physics is an influential international journal publishing significant new experimental and theoretical results of applied physics research. Topics covered in Journal of Applied Physics are diverse, reflecting the most current applied physics research, and include areas of particular emerging interest. Content is published online daily and collected into weekly online and printed issues (48 issues per year)
JAP - Journal of Applied PhysicsJournal of Applied Physics (JAP) is an influential international journal publishing significant new experimental and theoretical results of applied physics research. The journal also publishes special collections focusing on research of particular current or emerging interest.
Topics covered in Journal of Applied Physics are diverse and reflect the most current applied physics research, including:
* Applied Biophysics
* Dielectrics, Ferroelectrics & Multiferroics
* Electrical Discharges; Plasmas; and Plasma-Surface Interactions
* Emerging; Interdisciplinary; and Other Fields of Applied Physics
* Magnetism; Spintronics; and Superconductivity
* Organic-Inorganic Systems; including Organic Electronics
* Photonics; Plasmonics; Photovoltaics; Lasers; Optical Materials and Phenomena
* Physics of Devices and Sensors
* Physics of Materials; Including Electrical; Thermal; Mechanical and Other Properties
* Physics of Matter under Extreme Conditions
* Physics of Nanoscale; Mesoscale; and Low-Dimensional Systems
* Physics of Semiconductors
* Thin Films; Interfaces; and Surfaces
Journal of Applied Physics is pleased to announce that Applied Physics Reviews, which was a successful key component of JAP, is being published as a stand-alone journal starting in 2014. Applied Physics Reviews contains review articles of important and current topics of experimental or theoretical research in applied physics and applications of physics to other branches of science and engineering.
Applied Physics Reviews is the new, dedicated home for cutting-edge reviews in applied physics. Go to the Applied Physics Reviews site for more information.
Impact Factor: 2.877 (2021)
Publisher: American Institute of Physics
ISSN: 0021-8979 (print); 1089-7550 (web)