Chinese Journal of Physics - CJPChinese Journal of Physics published by the Physical Society of the Republic of China (Taiwan, since 1963).
The Chinese Journal of Physics publishes important advances in various branches in physics, including Statistical and biophysical physics, Condensed matter physics, Atomic/molecular physics, Optics and Particle and nuclear physics.
The editors welcome manuscripts on:
- General Physics
- Gravitation and Astrophysics
- Elementary Particles and Fields
- Nuclear Physics
- Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
- Nonlinear Dynamics, Fluid Dynamics, Classical Optics
- Plasma and Beam Physics
- Condensed Matter
- Polymer, Soft Matter, Biological, and Interdisciplinary Physics
Please see our Guide for Authors for information on article submission.