AM - Advances in Multimedia
Advances in Multimedia
About AMAdvances in Multimedia is a peer-reviewed, Open Access journal that publishes original research articles as well as review articles on the technologies associated with multimedia systems. Considering both experimental and theoretical studies, the journal publishes across the breadth of computer-media integration for digital information processing, storage, transmission, and representation.
Advances in Multimedia is archived in Portico, which provides permanent archiving for electronic scholarly journals, as well as via the LOCKSS initiative. It operates a fully open access publishing model which allows open global access to its published content. This model is supported through Article Processing Charges.
Abstracting and IndexingThe following is a list of the Abstracting and Indexing databases that cover Advances in Multimedia published by Hindawi.
- Academic OneFile
- Academic Search Research and Development
- ACM Digital Library
- Advanced Technologies Database with Aerospace
- Aerospace Database
- Airiti Library
- Aluminium Industry Abstracts
- ANTE: Abstracts in New Technologies and Engineering
- Applied Science and Technology Source
- Cabell’s Directories
- CNKI Scholar
- Computer and Information Systems Abstracts
- Computer Database
- Computer Science Index
- Computers and Applied Sciences Complete
- Corrosion Abstracts
- CSA Engineering Research Database
- CSA Technology Research Database
- Current Abstracts
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCOhost Connection
- EBSCOhost Research Databases
- Ei Compendex
- Electronics and Communications Abstracts
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Engineering Village
- Google Scholar
- HighBeam Research
- InfoTrac Custom journals
- J-Gate Portal
- Open Access Journals Integrated Service System Project (GoOA)
- Primo Central Index
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies and Aerospace Collection
- ProQuest SciTech Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- Technology and Management (TEMA Database)
- The Summon Service
- TOC Premier
- WorldCat Discovery Services
All of Hindawi’s content is archived in Portico, which provides permanent archiving for electronic scholarly journals, as well as via the LOCKSS initiative.
Advances in Multimedia is included in many leading abstracting and indexing databases.
For more information on how Hindawi makes your published work discoverable click here.