International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH)
ABOUT IJERPHInternational Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH) (ISSN 1660-4601) is a peer-reviewed scientific journal that publishes original articles, critical reviews, research notes, and short communications in the interdisciplinary area of environmental health sciences and public health. It links several scientific disciplines including biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, cellular and molecular biology, chemistry, computer science, ecology, engineering, epidemiology, genetics, immunology, microbiology, oncology, pathology, pharmacology, and toxicology, in an integrated fashion, to address critical issues related to environmental quality and public health. Therefore, IJERPH focuses on the publication of scientific and technical information on the impacts of natural phenomena and anthropogenic factors on the quality of our environment, the interrelationships between environmental health and the quality of life, as well as the socio-cultural, political, economic, and legal considerations related to environmental stewardship and public health.
Open Access free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
High visibility: indexed by the Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science), Social Sciences Citation Index (Web of Science), MEDLINE (PubMed), Scopus (Elsevier) and other databases. Full-text available in PubMed Central.
Rapid publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 19.8 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3.6 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2019).
Recognition of reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
Testimonials: See what our authors say about IJERPH
Sections: published in fifteen topical sections
Impact Factor: 2.468 (2018) ; 5-Year Impact Factor: 2.948 (2018)
Indexing & Abstracting Services
- AGORA (FAO)external link
- AGRIS - Agricultural Sciences and Technology (FAO)external link
- CAB Abstracts (CABI)external link
- Chemical Abstracts (ACS)external link
- Current Contents - Agriculture, Biology & Environmental Sciences (Clarivate Analytics)external link
- Current Contents - Clinical Medicine (Clarivate Analytics)external link
- DOAJ - Directory of Open Access Journalsexternal link
- EMBASE (Elsevier)external link
- FSTA - Food Science and Technology Abstracts (IFIS)external link
- Genamics JournalSeekexternal link
- GeoBase (Elsevier)external link
- Global Health (CABI)external link
- HINARI (WHO)external link
- Journal Citation Reports / Science Edition (Clarivate Analytics)external link
- Journal Citation Reports / Social Science Edition (Clarivate Analytics)external link
- Julkaisufoorumi Publication Forum (Federation of Finnish Learned Societies)external link
- MEDLINE (NLM)external link
- Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals, Series and Publishers (NSD)external link
- PubMed (NLM)external link
- Science Citation Index Expanded - Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)external link
- Scopus (Elsevier)external link
- Social Sciences Citation Index - Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)external link
- Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)external link
- Zetoc (British Library)external link