International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) – registered with ISSN: 2278-0181 , is a peer-reviewed, Open Access journal that publishes original research articles as well as review articles monthly – emphasize all major engineering and science aspects that can equally serve all branches of engineering and science discipline.
| International Journal of Engineering |
Research and Technology
|IJERT cover page|
International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT)
Established in 2012, IJERT has effectively utilized automated plagiarism tool for the detection of the quality of all submitted articles in initial review stage. For any submitted manuscript, plagiarism including content, author name, affiliation and references is automatically rejected.
The IJERT offers benefits specific to journal publications
- Fast and easy paper publishing process
- IJERT provides a hard copy of the certificates to all of our authors.
- IJERT is indexed in DOAJ, EBSCO, Google Scholar, Scientific Commons, CiteseerX, getCITED, Index Copernicus and many others.
- A global list of reviewers of prestigious academic journals networked through the ESRSA publication.
- An opportunity to submit up to three articles per calendar year for consideration for publication in one of the world's fastest growing international journals.
International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology "IJERT" is directed by a distinguished editorial board and is supported by an international review committee of eminent personalities representing many universities, colleges and well-known companies in the United States, Australia , in Canada. , Japan, China, India and many others.
To maintain a high quality review, the manuscripts that appear in the IJERT Articles section have been subjected to a rigorous review process. This includes blind reviews by at least three members of the international editorial review committee, followed by a detailed review by IJERT editors.
As the world's leading supplier of engineering and science journals, IJERT serves more than millions of engineers, scholars, scientists, students and information professionals worldwide.
We help our authors to advance engineering research in different branches such as IT, electrical, electronics, mechanics, production, environment, communication, information technology, etc. and in science by providing world-class information and innovative tools that help them make critical decisions, improve productivity and improve results.
Indexing & Abstracting of JournalThe journal’s articles are currently indexed by PubMed, Google Scholar, ScienceOpen and OCLC
- Digital Libraries & Academic Search Engines:
- Google Scholar
- Microsoft Academic Search
- ADS by NASA (HARVARD)
- UTeM (Malaysia)
- University of Regensburg (Germany)
- OCLC Digital Catalog
We also expect to be indexed in Scopus & Web of Science (WoS) soon.