Actuators is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal on the science and technology of actuators and control systems published monthly online by MDPI.
- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), Inspec, and many other databases.
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q2 (Instruments & Instrumentation) / 2020 CiteScore - Q2 (Control and Optimization)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 14.5 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 2.8 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the second half of 2020).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
Impact Factor: 1.957 (2019)
- Further information
- Actuators website (full text articles available online)
- Category Link