2D Materials is a peer-reviewed scientific journal published by IOP Publishing. It is devoted to publishing fundamental and applied research of the highest quality and impact covering all aspects of graphene and related two-dimensional materials. The editor-in-chief is Wencai Ren (Chinese Academy of Sciences).
- Graphene and graphene-derived materials
- Silicene and germanene/silicane and germanane
- Boron nitride
- Transition metal dichalcogenides
- Two-dimensional topological insulators
- Complex oxides
- Composite materials
- Other novel two-dimensional layered structures
According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal had a 2021 impact factor of 6.861.
- Chemical Abstracts
- Ei Compendex
- Astrophysics Data System
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- Web of Science