Springer Nature is an academic publishing company formed in 2015 by the merger of Nature Publishing Group, Palgrave Macmillan and Macmillan Education (held by Holtzbrinck Publishing Group) with Springer Science+Business Media (held by BC Partners).
ABOUT SPRINGER NATURE
Springer Nature is one of the world’s leading global research, educational and professional publishers, home to an array of respected and trusted brands providing quality content through a range of innovative products and services.
Springer Nature is the world’s largest academic book publisher, publisher of the world’s most influential journals and a pioneer in the field of open research. The company numbers almost 13,000 staff in over 50 countries and has a turnover of approximately EUR 1.5 billion. Springer Nature was formed in 2015 through the merger of Nature Publishing Group, Palgrave Macmillan, Macmillan Education and Springer Science+Business Media.
Key to this is our ability to provide the best possible service to the whole research community.
- helping authors to share their discoveries
- enabling researchers to find, access and understand the work of others
- supporting librarians and institutions with innovations in technology and data
- providing quality publishing support to societies
- Taking the lead on key issues that matter to funders and policy makers